Sizwe Sechaba Construction offers a complete construction solution that encompasses strategies, identifying key objectives and engineering of structural steelwork, platework, piping, electrical and instrumentation.
Sizwe Sechaba offers unique solutions to clients’ requirements based on sound and solid industry best practice.
Our company operates in the manufacturing and fabrication sectors locally and abroad.
Additionally we provide custom developed services and strategies managed by a skillful and knowledgeable team.
Building Bigger Futures!
Sizwe Sechaba Construction has placed its mark on the construction industry, offering turnkey solutions with multidisciplinary packages incorporating the building, civil and professional industries. The enterprise was started over 10 years ago, with a focus on general building and civil construction projects.
As a diversified market leader, we offer complete turnkey solutions multi-disciplinary packages in both the construction and civil sectors as well as professional services.
With a myriad of skills, support and infrastructure, we are able to identify key objectives, provide strategic planning, structural and engineering services in specialised fields such as water and sanitation, instrumentation and electrical requirements.
Sizwe Sechaba Construction has a CIDB Grading of 8GBPE & 7CEPE which reflects the experience the company enjoys in the construction and civil engineering sectors. We are firm advocates for government initiatives for transformation and upliftment of local and rural communities.
As a 100% Black Empowerment Company, we pride ourselves in working with emerging EME’s, QSE’s and SMME’s dedicated to providing quality project completion.
Areas of expertise
- Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Instrumental Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Contract Documentation and Administration
- Road and Infrastructure Management Systems
- Incident Management Systems (Transportation)
- Rural Water Supply
- Structural Engineering (Reinforced Concrete and Structural Steel)
- Modular buildings
- Turnkey services (professional design and specialised services to provide a complete and successful product)
- Alternative building applications
Areas of Expertise
Co-ordination and Project Management
- Facilitation and Training
- Rural Township Services – Roads, Sewers, Storm Water Drainage
- Community Based Projects
- Upgrading of Stadiums and Sports Facilities
- Labour Based Projects
- Waste Water Treatment and Disposal
- Building Services
Plant and equipment
Sizwe Sechaba is self sufficient with regards to plant, tools and other construction equipment, including
- Overhead Cranes
- Plate Rollers
- Press Brakes
- Drilling Machines
- Profile Cutters
- Submerge Arc and Plasma Cutters
- Beam Drill Line Machines
- Band Saws
- Circular Saws
- Angle Masters
- Copper Line
- Plate Processing System
Skills development - Facilitation and Training
- Contractual Participation Goal – for government funded projects and projects within local communities with a 30% target of
scope of work awarded to members of that community.
- We created a structured Regulatory Framework Policy for implementation of the above goals to create quality training
and enterprise development for all participants from local communities, creating sustainability and upliftment.
- Enterprise and Supplier Development Programmes.
- Procurement from local community sub-contractors, suppliers and manufacturers.
- Job creation on-site and through developing manufacturer plants in local communities.
- Skills development for local community members that participate in projects.
- Enterprise and Supplier Development Programmes are implemented and documented in line with the BEE Codes of Good
- Skills Development Programmes for youth and women in construction.
- Apprenticeship Programmes for on-site practical experience for construction students.
- Industrial Suppliers
- Roads and Earthworks
- Transformer Manufacturers
- Truck & Body Builders
- Steel Merchants
- Earthmoving Equipment Manufacturers
We adhere to rigorous safety, health, environmental and quality standards and are committed to ensuring our employees, health and safety within the workplace. We comply with the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
We have standards and procedures to identify and encompass the working behaviours and safe working practices that are expected of all employees, subcontractors and visitors,to any of our premises or construction sites.